October 4th 2018
Get to Know Me Q+A
While scrolling through old posts I realised that I haven’t done a post where I told you a few things about myself, like a get to know me post. So I thought I would do that for today’s post as its something fun and I love reading this type of post from bloggers I follow.
I googled different questions I could answer as well as my own that I have added in. Hope you enjoy.
- Full Name? Adriana Isabel Reis
- Nickname? Adri
- Favorite subject in high school? I liked Art and Food Technology, loved making different types of food and the best part is trying it all, really wish I taken the recipes with me so I could make them at home.
- What is your favorite drink? I have two favourite drinks, for the warm weather I like drinking the mango passion fruit from Starbucks and hot chocolate with extra scoops of chocolate and cream is my favourite for the colder weather.
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
Meant to be by Bebe Rexha, song has been stuck in my head for a while now.
- What would you (or have you) name your children? I don’t have kids at the moment but I have picked my daughter’s name since I was 16 and boy I have a few names. I won’t be sharing any just incase someone takes them.
- Favourite food to snack on? Does olives count? Honestly I could eat green olives for the rest of my life if I had to with no problem.
- What is your favorite color? I’m always changing it as I find it depends on my mood or the season but i do have 2 that I drawn to which is bright coral and turquoise.
- What is your favorite animal? Love pandas
- What is your favorite perfume? I’m always changing but at the moment I’ve been wearing YSL black podium
- What is your favorite holiday? it’s always hard to pick, I love Christmas it’s the time of year where everyone gathers together and spend time with each other and the food specially is always great and we’re always have something that’s traditional in our household but I do like Halloween as well, scaring people is always fun.
- On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood? 10, honestly had the best childhood and what’s amazing by it is I had it both in Venezuelan and in England so I’ve had both.
- Have you been out of the country? This is obvious that I have, first time I traveled I was 4 or 5 and we went on a 3 months holiday to Madeira from Venezuela and ever since I’ve been to so many places and I can’t wait to visit even more.
- Do you speak any different languages? I speak English, Catalan Venezuelan and a bit of portuguese
- Do you have any siblings? I have a younger brother 16. What is your favorite store? River Island
- What is your favorite restaurant? Bella Italia and I always have Carbonara and Garlic Bread with cheese on top.
- Did you like school? I did and wish I concentrated more and not get influence to skive off and just stayed in classes.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Tati, CarlieStylez, Mr Kate, Lydia Elise Millen the list goes on.
- Scary movie or happy endings? It depends, majority of the time I do prefer happy ending up but on some occasions I do like to watch some scary movies.
- What are some of your favorite tv shows?Friends, The Good Place, Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory
- PC or mac? Mac once you use it you can’t use anything else, it’s not the same, saying that I’m currently without one.
- What do you use to take your Instagram/blog photos? When I first started blogging I was using the Canon EOS 1100D, then I went on to use a Panorama camera but I didn’t like it so at the moment I’ve been using my IPhone 7+ which I found does a good job at taking photos.
- How tall are you? 5ft 2 ½
- Do you have any pets? Used to have them but not right now as I can’t have any where I live.
- Do you prefer dressing up or going staying in? I prefer staying in cosied up on the sofa with my boyfriend watching a movie than going out.