For today I thought I would do a quick but fun post, while spending the evening reading posts I stubbed across Bad with Directions blog by Nicole, I was reading her post about blogmas post ideas and saw she recommended a Christmas tag so I thought I would do the tag myself.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Film?
There is so many to choose from. I can watch Home Alone 1 & 2 over and over again.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
In the UK its rare to have a white Christmas, last year it did snow in December but honestly can’t remember if it snowed on Christmas, I think it was properly black ice but I do remember around 10 years ago or around that time ago we did get a white Christmas and it was amazing, still wishing to this day we can have a white Christmas.
3. Where to you spend your holiday?
Every year we spend it with my mums brothers and dads aunty either in one of their houses or my parents, throughout the years it has become a challenge trying to get everyone together and agreeing on a place. This year we splitting into 2, Eve spent with them at their house and Day will be spent at mine with my parents and boyfriends parents.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
So many are popping up but one that has stuck right now is All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
In my family our tradition is to open presents at midnight on Christmas Eve, ever since I was a child we always done it that way and I will props carry that tradition for ever. But we did leave Santa presents for Christmas Day.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
Rudolph, Comet and Dancer…
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
looking forward to being with family, sharing stories and to eat delicious Christmas Day food.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
This year we’ve gone for a real Christmas tree -link- which you can see how I’ve decorate it.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Carrot cake, ever since I was a child my Abuela would make it for Christmas Eve before going church so we try and bake one each year on Christmas Eve.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
oo tough one!. I do like seeing people’s reaction to receiving gifts so I would have to say giving but honestly when I was younger I liked the receiving part of it.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Properly my new MacBook that I got this year, it’s a birthday present and early Christmas Present, as I didn’t really want anything nor need anything for Christmas other than a new Mac it was the perfect gift for me.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York in December while it’s snowing.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’m a pro wrapper, properly only one that finds it relaxing wrapping presents and I always offer to wrap everyone’s presents.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Being in Venezuela with family of Christmas Eve listening to Christmas songs while watching fireworks.
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I think I figured it out when I remember seeing the same wrapping paper that Santa used somewhere in my parents room and I figured it out or while sneaking around trying to find the present’s I found out that way.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I actually have stuck with a few before but this year I couldn’t even tell you what resolutions I set myself as I don’t remember them. I will try to stick with them for 2019.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
For me is the season, decorating for Christmas and being with family eating, drinking and playing games.
Have you participated in the Christmas Blog Tag? Leave your links down below would love to check them out.